Master of Educational Leadership: A Partnership between the Marist Brothers and Australian Catholic University
An agreement between Australian Catholic University and the Marist Brothers (Vic) assists with credit towards the Master of Educational Leadership for study completed in the workplace.
The Marist Brothers’ network includes those schools and ministries that have had, or continue to have, an affiliation with the charism of Marcellin Champagnat.
It automatically includes all schools administered by the Marist Brothers.
The Champagnat Education programmes draw together those involved in Marist mission - teachers, parents and support staff from schools and those in the young adult and welfare ministries.
The programmes aim to:
- develop in participants an understanding of the life, vision and mission of Marcellin Champagnat,
- explore the contemporary thrust of Marist mission today,
- assist participants in identifying their role in participating in this mission,
- develop a network of participants in Marist ministries across the Province, and
- offer participants an opportunity to reflect on their own faith journey.
The programmes incorporate a range of processes in pursuing these aims including lectures, discussion groups, journaling, drama and times for liturgy and prayer.
For information from the Marist Brothers contact:
Br John McMahon
PO Box 753 TEMPLESTOWE VIC 3106 Telephone: (03) 9846 1633
For information from Australian Catholic University contact:
Dr Helga Neidhart
St Patrick’s Campus
Locked Bag 4115 FITZROY VIC 3065 Telephone: (03) 9953 3267